Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catherine Lim @ Springleaf Tower Singapore



Hi,
I have been an Executive Search Consultant for more than 15 years and I love the job because it allows me to share better career opportunities with people I talk to and see their lives change for better with increased income and better job environment.

Yet I am also faced with their harsh reality that there is no job security in many corporate world today. The vulnerability in job security are often without warning from being highly paid executives to a shocking retrenchment the next moment.
However most of us can be placed quickly in another company but there are those who will become casualty from the financial stress that I have seen. They have to quickly learned to cope with the sudden lose of income to finance their lifestyle and usually high mortgages.
                Many are almost un-employable due to the fierce competitiveness in their industry
               
as being an older applicants or simply they have ran out of ideas and talents.
The thought that I have been successful in placing professions was fulfilling and good enough in my career till I met Reginald. He showed me a whole new world about making a difference in people life without impinging on their personal finances and lifestyle.
Reginald explained that there is a better way to share VG ‘s philosophy of helping others make money and see their quality of lives changed as a result ; whilst making money for yourself and not "using or leveraging" on your friends or people.
This idea of helping yourself by helping others first does sound like a charity movement rather then a successful business model. It become very interesting when I later watched GUY KAWASAKI‘s dialogue about successful businesses always having meanings in their businesses and VG comes to mind.
I know VG will change lives because it has changed mine and I look forward to sharing this good works to people around me. I start this beautiful journey by sharing with everyone my interview with Reginald that convinces me that applying the new breed of this new corporate culture will change people life and for me it is also a change in my spirituality.
Yours sincerely
Catherine Lim
www.verygood.sg/catherinelim
Email: sjg7324p@gmail.com

Phone : +65 9693 5663
PS. I will update my blog in a week time to include my interview with Founder, Reginald when he stopped over briefly in Singapore.

No comments: