Friday, December 9, 2011

Tom and Irena Cree, Armadale, Western Australia

Hello


I have known Maxine for a couple of years.  Maxine introduced me and my husband Tom to Verygood in June of this year and we immediately signed up as Resellers.  I work full-time shift work. 

My goal is to build up my Verygood business so that eventually I will be in a position where I will have the choice to work part-time.  I still have a mortgage to pay off and enjoy my holidays abroad. 

Since joining Verygood, I have ordered items from the warehouse and have been pleased with the discount of the products and the prompt delivery of my purchases.

I have made new friends and enjoy meeting up Maxine and Reg and other Resellers of the Verygood group. 
The support of fellow resellers also inspires me to continue on this journey.
Tom and Irena Cree

No comments: