Thursday, November 17, 2011

Russell Walker Sydney NSW

Hello

I am privileged to have been invited to join VeryGood. When I looked at the business model I was intrigued to find that it was absolutely unique and that it was not multi-level marketing.  I decided the business model was worthy of a trial on my part and I have not been disappointed.  On the contrary it has proved to be greater than I first understood.

I have been exposed to many business ideas over the years, including various forms of multi-level marketing.  In the past I have made six figure incomes out of MLM.  However, I have found that he multi-level marketing models require large amounts of time and effort to make them work and generally you get paid very little for a long period of time while the business is built to a profitable level.

I am excited to see that the VeryGood model makes good money right up front and rewards you generously for your effort.

These are the criteria that I apply to any business I look at, and in my opinion VeryGood satisfies them very satisfactorily:
1. Rewards generously right up front for work done – potentially, even in the first week.
2. Enables me to earn more for time put in than I could earn from working for wages.
3. Quality products that are very competitively priced
4. Products that are morally sound
5. A company that is not based on greed
6. A company founder who is genuinely interested the well being of people, who is not motivated by greed and whose lifestyle reflects a genuine commitment to helping people.
7. Provides a structure that enables people to earn what ever suites their goals – from a useful additional income from a small time commitment right up to financial independence
8. Prompt payment of commissions on a weekly basis
9. A website prepared for you that provides the structure for your business to easily operate
10. A company with the vision to move “outside the square” and to do great and creative things to seriously benefit its members and to make a positive difference in society.

I invite you to take a look at VeryGood.

Yours sincerely
Russell Walker

www.verygood.sg/russell777

@ Hornsby NSW

Resellers meeting on every Wednesday 7:30 pm 
Everyone is welcome and learn to generate a regular weekly income to pay off mortgages quickly and easily.

Location : 
The Australia Institute of Learning and Congnitive Development.
Corner of Edgeworth David Avenue and Balmoral Street.
Waitara - entrance off Balmoral Street.




No comments: