Monday, October 17, 2011

Concettina Tranchita (Connie), Western Australia, Kardinya

“VeryGood is the vehicle to the change in lifestyle that I have been seeking. I am making great friendships and helping people to live their dream to. VeryGood appealed to me as it is simple to do, I could just include it in my life and it doesn’t cost a lot to join as a reseller ($440AUD).

As a reseller I have access to thousands of quality health and lifestyle products, mainly Australian, in my own online store which I can purchase at wholesale price whenever I wish to and they are delivered at my door. As a result I save money. Plus I can sell them at retail to earn immediate income.

It gets better, just by sharing this and showing two others how they too can do the same, if they wish to, the company pays me a commission once they join me as a reseller. What I like the most I that everyone in this business has the same opportunity to be successful.

So you see you can do it to. For more information go to.” www.verygood.sg/connie 

Best regards,
Concettina Tranchita (Connie)

No comments: